.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Pure

Saturday, October 15, 2005

the purest thing i have ever done

the purest thing i have ever done was to put a house on my back, pack a few sticks, and take a walk. We ambled over, my house and i, to the place where the sea meets the sky and land. i played in the water while my house watched itself, drifted floated till i lost the part of myself i didn't want to bring with me. I sat outside my house at the place where the sea meets the sky in the sound of not saying anything. I drank a little water, made a little fire, ate a little food. We walked over some rocky roads eaten by rivulets in the past. We stopped in a clearing, and I slept. I thought of everyone, and thought not to think of them. I dreamed of only the present as I slept. i did nothing. I did everything myself.

When i was hungry, i ate. When i was tired, i stopped. the purest thing i have ever done is to become a turtle.

that seems like a long time ago. but i'm going to do it again soon. i say i will. i wish i will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home